Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I'm a Poet

I am a poet, don't you know it?
You will come to know about it.

Because my name is Mr. King,
And I’m free as a bird with wing.

I sing about dream and rhyme it with seam,
Because it seems my dream always means.

And dreams make me sleepless, as if I am lidless.

Roam from town to town, get to know people down,
Because I saw you in dream waiting for me there down.

I have a good soul and a heart of gold,
I always talk of love and don't try to be cold.

Hope to rekindle my love life,
Find someone worth to share my life.

My life will begun,
When I will find someone

Now you know it, that I am a poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Mountains View from New Tehri of Tehri Range, Uttarakhand

One of the most memorable places where I have stayed for a month or so. In a small but busy hilly town, New Tehri in Uttarakhand. All the vi...