Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Trying to be upbeat

I’m trying to keep myself upbeat, by holding this seat.
I will soon leave this place and go, and then you need to bow.
Cause you don’t have slightest of idea the scene out here, that what I’m going though here.
I’m not exaggerating and you got to trust me, or as if I give a damn what you think of me.
Still some time was sweet and clear, it was a very good year.


I’m still trying to keep myself upbeat, still I am feeling the heat.

Come here, I will take to one place, where you would not have been even once.
If you want to enjoy my way, I will take you to the highway.
I’ll be paying for the beers, and we will be doing three cheers.
I’m sure you will find it to be fun, when we sing under the sun.
We will be talking into the night, you would just feel right.

I’m trying to keep myself upbeat, buddy I’m a kind of poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Mountains View from New Tehri of Tehri Range, Uttarakhand

One of the most memorable places where I have stayed for a month or so. In a small but busy hilly town, New Tehri in Uttarakhand. All the vi...