Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Waging War


Watching in the mirror, I feel I can't betray myself. I can see all those behind me and if I make some movements of my eyeballs I can see those in front of me. I don’t face any danger those in front of me but the ones behind pose a greater threat. Thinking of them would make me weaker. So the need of the hour is to concentrate who are in front of me.

I still believe I can't betray myself; I always look away at other things in this space rather letting them engulfing you. I have the confidence, I just sit in my chair, sip my tea and watch. By analyzing this and analyzing that, I got accustomed how people behave.
Once I know that, I can put your experience to use that I have accumulated by over taking the once who are behind you and without letting others know I can overhaul them. But its easier said than done. But I had confidence in my self.

Once I was at that position, the mirror wasn't any more visible to me. It had simply vanished into scenery with green trees, a beautiful lake with frozen water and birds flying over the frozen water. I couldn't see anybody in front on me but could see the shadows of birds flying trying to overrun me.

I closed my eyes and I said to myself: I did not betray my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Mountains View from New Tehri of Tehri Range, Uttarakhand

One of the most memorable places where I have stayed for a month or so. In a small but busy hilly town, New Tehri in Uttarakhand. All the vi...