Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I know the secret


Hereby I sit all by myself talking to the only person whom I know from all these years. The conversation with this person I never run out of topics. But the only problem if at all that’s a problem is that I haven't still figured it out that what this person wants.

Sitting idle both of us keep on talking endlessly about what we both want in life, what is that we are happy with but every time the result the same. We always draw blank.

Still again when chips are down, we again start the debate all again. We see the starry skies and down below there is two of us who keep on talking with no solution to the problem.

So now I ask what the problem is, why is it so difficult to leave all behind and keep yourself diverted?

Instantly the inside of me tell it’s easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Mountains View from New Tehri of Tehri Range, Uttarakhand

One of the most memorable places where I have stayed for a month or so. In a small but busy hilly town, New Tehri in Uttarakhand. All the vi...