Saturday, November 17, 2012

‘Once upon a time’



Let me begin a tale, with a breath I inhale:

Once upon a time, the night was dark, moon was shining and there I was sitting casually in corner of a bush with a fire in my hands. I was silently sitting moving my head from one side to another which made me feel I was moving in the rhythm with the insects.

All of a sudden I felt like I am hanged two-three feet above the ground with my head facing down.  And I sway along with the insects, and the momentum is increasing instantaneously. Once the motion become a bit slow, some unnatural force pushes me again and I start swaying with momentum. And to go along, I am able to hear constant stridulating sounds produced by the grasshoppers and the other insects. Then I realize the reason of the motion is the effect of stridulating.

 In-between I observe that some ashes of fire also drops from my hand as I am in a constant motion and I take evasive action to save my body part to hitting those ashes. The person approaching me thinks that I am dancing away on some tunes.

Suddenly I notice him and try to act normal, try to stand up on my feet. On the spur of the moment I feel like I am trying to take off like an aero plane then realizing that I need more fuel to do that.
Then again my mind wanders off again to notice that who was approaching me, and observed no one in around me and then I felt I was hallucinating. I tried to close my eyes and tried to concentrate but I could only see green skies. Then I realized today anything is possible and I should return back to the room to keep a control over myself.

This was not a fairytale and I hope this story was not a stale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Mountains View from New Tehri of Tehri Range, Uttarakhand

One of the most memorable places where I have stayed for a month or so. In a small but busy hilly town, New Tehri in Uttarakhand. All the vi...